Don’t Like Something About Yourself? Change It.
First of all, I'm not one for hypothetical motivational bullshit. I am, however, going to drop some practical motivational bullshit on you... In our day to day routines, we all tend to get in a rut now and then, or just become complacent. We settle for stuff as it is, despite knowing we might enjoy life more if things were a little different. If a kick in the ass never comes along, you end up staying as you are, quite possibly not satisfied with yourself or your life.
Don't like how you look?Now, I'm not telling you to go get a face-lift, unless you really want one. However, there are small, low cost, things you can do to improve your appearance. Such as:
- Take better care of your skin, check-in with a dermatologist
- Upgrade your haircut and do it often
- Whiten your teeth, go to the dentist regularly, and see an orthodontist if you need it
- Get some new clothes and donate the old ones
- Get a massage or some other spa services you enjoy